CRAZY 8 RAFFLE GAME
Must have a valid Coverall on the Crazy 8 Raffle game before the pre-determined calls to win the Grand Prize. If you cover all of your numbers after the pre-determined number of balls call, you win the consolation prize.
Official Game Rules Available At The Firemen’s Hall
- Must be 18 or older to play and or win.
- Must be present with session tally purchase to win.
- Must cover all the numbers on valid raffle card with valid numbers called on or prior to the pre-determined amount of numbers to win jackpot. If you cover all your numbers after the pre-determined number of balls called, then you win the consolation prize.
- Winner is liable for any and all taxes.
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to verify age, identity and claim all prizes.
- Madison County Firemen’s Association may disqualify any person based upon fraud, dishonesty, and or any violation of program rules or other misconduct.
- If unforeseen and unavoidable technical difficulties occur such as power outages, electronic handheld malfunctions, point of sale malfunctions, ect., Madison County Firemen’s Association reserves the right to reschedule the game to the next available time or date.
- Winners will be required to complete a W2-G. Participants agree to hold Madison County Firemen’s Association harmless from any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuses of the prize.
- Copies of the promotional rules will be available to the public upon request.
- Madison County Firemen’s Association retains the right to have a “must go” night if they deem necessary.
- Each Calendar month the pre-determined number of balls to win the jackpot will increase by one (1) number.